- Full texts should be prepared in justified form with all margins 2.5 centimes using 12 pt. font size and Times New Roman font.
- The title of the full texts should be in Turkish and English, in 14 pt. font size, bold and justified with first letters in capital and the others in small letters. The titles of the subdivisions should be in 12 pt. font size, bold and justified with first letters in capital and the others in small letters.
- Maximum 3 Jel codes should be included in each manuscript. Jel codes can be obtained from https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php. (11 pt.)
- Maximum 4 keywords should be specified in both Turkish and English with the italic format. (11 pt.)
- The shortcuts in the full text should be identified in the first mentioned place and used consistently with the rest.
- All attributions and references should be prepared according to APA (American Psychological Association).
- The titles of the Tables and Graphs used in the full text should be above, numbered and 12 pt. font size. Inside of the Tables and Graphs should be in 11 pt. font size.
- References used in the full text should be according to writing rules at the end of the paper with title “References”.